Graco is the best-known names in the infant car seat industry. I have experienced with them before and I really like Graco products in general.
Graco still sells SnugRide Classic Connet, and the SnugRide 35 Classic Connects as well as their newest additions of SnugRide 35 LX Click Connect and, SnugRide 35 Click Connect.
They all have a bit different in price and features but refers to the maximum weight limit of the infant car seat.
After reviewing all Graco Gears, here we came up with Graco’s 2 best infant car seats, Graco SnugRide 30 and Graco SnugRide 35. Let’s dive deep to explore their features.
1. Graco SnugRide 30 (Infant Car Seat For Smaller Babies)
- Suitable for use rear-facing for infants weigh 4 to 30 pounds
- The 4 pounds start weight means, unlike other models, it can be used for smaller
- crash tested and meets or exceeds US Standards
- Esp Energy Absorbing foam is used for maximum protection in case of an accident
- Removable body cushions offers extra support to the infant
- A 5-point harness which makes adjustments easy.
- The removable base makes it easy to remove from the car. Extra bases can be purchased which can be used in different cars.
- Compatible with a number of Graco Strollers offering ease transport from a car to stroller.
- The sunshade can be operated through 180 degrees providing maximum protection from the sun.
- Available in different colours and sizes
- The Manufacturer offers a 1-year warranty
- Cushions are machine washable which makes it easy to wash and the clean.
Why Do We Like This Product?
The Graco SnugRide 30 is a rear-facing infant car seat with a 5-point harness, suitable for the use with small babies weighing between 4-30 pounds and about 30 inches in length.
Graco 30 is secured by latching it to a removable base which is nicely fitted in the car. The Graco SnugRide 30 is suitable to carry your infant when it is not attached to its base. It can be fitted to a Graco Stroller unit making it easy to use, convenient stem.
The Graco SnughRide 30 is crash tested and exceeds the requirements of US safety standards. This infant car seat has a 5-point harness which ensures that your child is safe in EPS energy-absorbing foam cushion in case of an accident.
Its 3-position canopy is positioned to effectively provide shade from any direction. Removable cushions also ensure that your toddler’s head is properly supported throughout the travel.
The SnugRide 30 comes in many designs and colors with fine fabric. This variant range of designs means that you will find at least one good match with your car upholstery. The car seat is one of the few under 200
2. Graco SnugRide 35 (Best car Seat For Tall and Heavy babies)
- Convenient and LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base which makes the installation easy.
- 5-point, the harness makes the adjustment easy.
- Removable infant head support cushions baby’s head.
- EPS, energy-absorbing foam for impact energy management
- Rotating and movable canopy provides shade and your toddler from the sun.
- Crash tested and engineered to meet or exceed US safety standards.
- Easy to read level indicator helps to eliminate installation fatigue.
- Impact tested for occupant retention with a 5-point harness system.
- Adjustable base with 6 recline positions makes it a customized fit to your vehicle.
Why Do We Like this Product?
The SnugRide 35 is one of several in the SnugRide lineup, and it’s one of the best in the Graco line. It’s designed for babies 4 – 35 pounds and up to 32 inches in height.
Graco 35 infant car seat is ultra-lightweight and easy to transport from the car to the stroller and where you want. Its Click Connect system provides a secure attachment between the rear-facing car seat to all Graco Click Connect Strollers which makes a secure travel system.
The Graco infant car seat is rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards. This infant car seat can be the best choice for security-conscious parents.
Available in several colours, the SnugRide 35 is fairly affordable infant car seat, has some nice features, meets or exceeds all government crash safety standards, and has stood up to real-life crash experiences. Cheap but very reliable with no compromise on quality.
However, there are some design flaws that parents need to look at before making their buying decisions. If you are going to buy a new small car, the Graco SnugRide 35 could be a wise purchase for you.